.925 Sterling Silver Genuine Marcasite Enamel Tree of Life 1-1/3" Pendant Necklace on 18" Chain - Purple
Brand: Morgan & Paige
Color: Lavender Violet
- MODERN LUXE – You'll love the exquisite styling of this exclusive piece from our Amazon collection. The unique look and feel of the purple marcasite enamel tree of life sterling silver pendant will add an interesting element to any outfit, from casual to dressy, and will enhance your presence. Wear it confidently because the high quality craftsmanship and inviting shape, as well as the pop of color, will be key conversation pieces.
- DECADES OF EXCELLENCE – Morgan & Paige is a family-owned small business based in Dallas, USA, serving customers for over 40 years. Our collection of styles offer a touch of elegance and luxury at affordable prices. Each piece is hand-finished by jewelry artisans who have polished their craft over a lifetime, revealing the unique beauty of each piece.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY – Morgan & Paige jewelry is made to the very highest standards of quality. This design is made from solid .925 sterling silver, plated with genuine rhodium, a platinum-family fine metal. This precious metal layer adds a luxe effect and life-long tarnish-free shine that’s also nickel free and hypoallergenic, 100% safe for sensitive skin. We check each item as it leaves our workshop to ensure you’ll be pleased with the superior finish and careful detailing.
- IDEAL GIFT – Wrapped in a chic gift box and ready to give for any special occasion, this is a thoughtful, lovely present. It’s perfect for the sophisticated, fashion-minded lady in your life, be it your mom, sister, daughter, aunt, grandmother, best friend – or even yourself! Do you have an important date or anniversary coming up? Celebrate it in style! This makes a meaningful, loving gift idea for birthdays, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, or any special occasion that calls for a unique look.
- YOUR DELIGHT GUARANTEED – We are confident in the quality of all our products! We want you to be totally happy with everything you buy from our Amazon shop. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we back all our products with our 100% Money Back, No-Questions-Asked Customer Delight Guarantee 30 days after purchase.
Details: Product description Morgan & Paige is delighted to offer this lovely piece of fine jewelry, in the prime quality we've become known for. The fine chain is a versatile 18" long, and fastens with a spring ring clasp for secure wear all day long. This standout necklace is the ultimate way to showcase your personal style while adding a touch of sophistication to your look. The highly crafted .925 sterling silver cross 1-1/3" long pendant boasts a marcasite enamel tree of life design that is sure to catch anyone's eye. This necklace is a great staple item and will be your new favorite everyday piece! About Gemstones The Amazon Curated Collection Discover the Amazon Curated Collection of fine and fashion jewelry. The expansive selection of high-quality jewelry featured in the Amazon Curated Collection offers everyday values that range from precious gemstone and diamond pieces to the latest fashion designs. This hand-selected assortment features an array of diamond, gemstone, and precious metal designs that receive a quality inspection, including from Amazon’s staff graduate gemologist, to ensure they meet Amazon’s high standards. All diamonds featured in the Amazon Curated Collection are certified by our suppliers to be conflict free, and IGI, GIA, or AGS certifications are provided on white diamonds of .75 carats or larger on all stud earrings, rings, and pendant necklaces. Pieces from the Amazon Curated Collection come packaged in a custom box, making them wonderful gifts. In addition, we offer free one-day shipping within the continental U.S. on items over $500. International shipping options for friends and family overseas are available for an additional fee. The Amazon Curated Collection offers a specialized customer service team that is available seven days a week to answer any product questions before, during or after the purchase. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, you will receive a full refund and free return shipping within the U.S. if you return your purchase within 30 days. Find a special gift for a loved one or a beautiful piece that complements your personal style with jewelry from the Amazon Curated Collection. Gemstones Color Jewelers describe the color of a gemstone in terms of three characteristics: hue, saturation, and tone. A gemstone's basic color is its hue, and those with purer hues (for emeralds, green; for sapphires, blue; and for rubies, red) are generally considered more valuable. Often, however, a hint of another color can be detected. Saturation is a measure of the intensity or purity of a gem's hue and is determined by the degree to which gray or brown hues mute its defining color. Value tends to increase with saturation, so a fully saturated purplish blue sapphire may well be more expensive than a muted pure blue one. The tone of a gemstone, a measurement of its lightness or darkness, is usually given as light, medium-light, medium, medium-dark, or dark. Clarity A flawless gemstone is rare and expensive. As with diamonds, most gemstones have inclusions, or tiny mineral flaws, that can be seen under magnification or by the careful eye. Make sure that any inclusions in the stone do not penetrate deeply into the gem, as this may cause it to break or crack. Clarity grades range from VVS (very, very slightly included) to I3, in which inclusions are prominent and severely affect the gemstone's beauty. Cut A gemstone's cut refers to its proportions and symmetry. In making a gemstone look appealing--the stone should be symmetrical in all dimensions so that it will appear balanced, and that its facets will reflect light evenly. Color should also be taken into account when cutting for optical efficiency. If a stone's color is highly saturated, a shallow cut will allow it to pass more light, while a deeper cut may increase the vividness of a less saturated gem. There is no generally accepted grading system for gemstone cut. Size Though a gemstone's weight is usually given in carats, this may not
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 3.4 x 0.2 inches