Rhodium Plated 925 Sterling Silver Openwork Ball Necklace With 18" Cable Chain
Brand: Morgan & Paige
- ONLY THE BEST “ This sophisticated, and feminine pendant necklace is one of the most popular in our PAJ collection. Our unique feminine openwork ball pendant necklace the perfect way to celebrate a special person in your life or celebrate yourself! The pendant is made from rhodium plated 925 sterling silver. The pendant hangs from a cable chain with a spring ring clasp. This pendant necklace is beautiful and will instantly elevate her jewelry wardrobe.
- DECADES OF EXCELLENCE “ Morgan & Paige is a family-owned small business based in Dallas, USA, serving customers for over 40 years. Our collection of styles offer a touch of elegance and luxury at affordable prices. Each piece is hand-finished by jewelry artisans who have polished their craft over a lifetime, revealing the unique beauty of each piece.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY “ Morgan & Paige jewelry is made to the very highest standards of quality. Each of our designs is made from solid .925 sterling silver, plated with genuine platinum, 14K rose gold or 18K yellow gold. These fine metals add a luxe effect and life-long tarnish-free shine that's also nickel free and hypoallergenic, 100% safe for sensitive skin. We check each item as it leaves our workshop to ensure you™ll be pleased with the superior finish and careful detailing.
- IDEAL GIFT “ Wrapped in a chic gift box and ready to give for any special occasion, this is a thoughtful, lovely present. It's perfect for the sophisticated, fashion-minded lady in your life, be it your mom, sister, daughter, aunt, grandmother, best friend “ or even yourself! Do you have an important date or anniversary coming up? Celebrate it in style! This makes a meaningful, loving gift idea for birthdays, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, or any special occasion that calls for a unique look.
- YOUR DELIGHT GUARANTEED “ We are confident in the quality of all our products! We want you to be totally happy with everything you buy from our Morgan & Paige Shop. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we back all our products with our 100% Money Back, No-Questions-Asked Customer Delight Guarantee 30 days after purchase.
Publisher: PAJ, Inc.
Details: Product description The perfect way to express your individualistic personality, we love the way silver makes a bold statement. Feminine and sophisticated, this pendant necklace is the perfect gift for you or for the special woman in your life. The necklace is crafted in rhodium plated 925 sterling silver, for durability and luxurious, tarnish-free shine, and shaped into a layered openwork ball design. The pendant floats between a cable chain finished with a spring ring clasp. The necklace is sophisticated, feminine and the perfect way for the wearer to show off her fashion sense. This pendant is the ultimate for a birthday or anniversary gift and will be her new favorite everyday piece! Brand Story The PAJ Curated Collection Discover the PAJ Curated Collection of fine and fashion jewelry. The expansive selection of high-quality jewelry featured in the PAJ Curated Collection offers everyday values that range from precious gemstone and diamond pieces to the latest fashion designs. This hand-selected assortment features an array of diamond, gemstone, and precious metal designs that receive a quality inspection, including from PAJ's staff graduate gemologist, to ensure they meet PAJ's high standards. All diamonds featured in the PAJ Curated Collection are certified by our suppliers to be conflict free, and IGI, GIA, or AGS certifications are provided on white diamonds of .75 carats or larger on all stud earrings, rings, and pendant necklaces. Pieces from the PAJ Curated Collection come packaged in a custom box, making them wonderful gifts. In addition, we offer free one-day shipping within the continental U.S. on items over $500. International shipping options for friends and family overseas are available for an additional fee. The PAJ Curated Collection offers a specialized customer service team that is available seven days a week to answer any product questions before, during or after the purchase. If you™re not satisfied for any reason, you will receive a full refund and free return shipping within the U.S. if you return your purchase within 30 days. Find a special gift for a loved one or a beautiful piece that complements your personal style with jewelry from the PAJ Curated Collection. About Sterling Silver Jewelry Sterling Silver History Experts believe that silver alloy, used today as sterling silver, originated in continental Europe in the 12th century. Pure silver was found to be a soft and easily damageable material. When combined with other metals, most commonly cooper, it produced a tougher material that could be heavily relied on. Throughout the next few centuries, sterling silver was used as currency and for household items. It was often used as silverware and became the material used in a proper table setting between 1840 and 1940 throughout the United States and Europe. Because of this popularity, silver companies began to grow. During this craze, companies began to experiment using sterling silver compositions in jewelry, as it was a material that was easy to mold into intricate designs and gave a luxurious look with its metallic finish. Today, sterling silver is widely used in all kinds of jewelry styles and shines as beautifully as other precious metals, with the benefit of affordable pricing. Sterling Silver Composition While pure silver can be combined with many different types of metals, sterling silver is created when combining pure silver with copper. Sterling silver jewelry can be composed with different amounts of copper but is most often seen with the .925 stamp, meaning that the composition is of 92.5 percent silver and 7.5 percent copper. This has been found to be a good combination for maintaining the silver's durability without harming its sparkle. Caring for Your Sterling Silver Jewelry Silver should not come into contact with harsh household chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, or chlorine. To avoid scratches, store silver in a lined jewelry box or pouch, as it is prone to
Package Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.1 x 0.6 inches